Welcome to AusDoc.PLUS.
Why Plus? The site adds together Australian Doctor trusted, up-to-the-minute news with the best of the wider network. This includes:
- High-quality CPD-accredited clinical guidance from How to Treat
- Unique doctor-written opinion and analysis from Medical Observer
- Expert practice and business guidance from SmartPractice
- Sharp news summaries from 6minutes
- In-depth coverage of specialist medicine via Specialist Updates
By combining our best bits in a single digital destination, we’re adding more to your daily reading, without adding anything extra to your day.
We’re making it quicker and easier for you to stay on top of what matters — from the latest headlines, to agenda-setting discussions, to your triennial CPD requirements.
Whatever platform you engage with us on our vision and mission remain the same:
- We believe doctors are the cornerstone of the Australian health system, and recognise that quality primary care is a major determinant of the health of a society.
- We acknowledge the challenges faced by general practitioners within the complex Australian healthcare system, and use our voice to enhance the work and lives of doctors and their patients.
- We inform, educate and engage Australian GPs about all aspects of their professional lives, foster the GP community, lead discussion and work for a strong general practice and wider medical community.
Australian Doctor magazine
We publish the most-read weekly magazine for Australian GPs, covering everything affecting general practice. If you are interested in receiving the magazine, please click here
The best way to stay up-to-date is to subscribe to our daily e-newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox, by clicking here to go to your profile page where you can manage your email newsletter subscriptions.